Department of Corrections Search
When you are searching for records in order to do a background check on someone or simply learn more about someone you don't know much about criminal and incarceration reports are an important part of this investigations. Criminal Record Results provides you with links and resources to public records information from county jails, state Department of Corrections, and other law enforcement records, and prison inmate locators. Find links to free criminal records, such as most wanted lists, sex-offender registry as well as other free public court records.
- American Correctional Association
The American Correctional Association is the oldest and largest international correctional association in the world. ACA servers as all disciplines within the corrections profession and is dedicated to exellecne in every aspect of the field. From professional development to standards and accreditation, from networking and consulting to research and publications. ACA is your resource and the world-wide authority in corrections.
- American Probation and Parole Association
The American Probation and Parole Association is an international association composed of members from the United States, Canada and other countries actively involved with probation, parole and community-based corrections, in both adult and juvenile sectors.
- The Corrections Connection
The Corrections Connection Network News [CCNN], known as Corrections.com, first appeared online in February 1996. Today, Corrections.com is the single most recognizable brand online for the global community of corrections. Award-winning daily news is at the core of our business, with the most comprehensive database of vendor intelligence in corrections. Together Corrections.com‘s staff and audience members work as a team to improve communication, notification and collaboration among professionals worldwide.
- Corrections Corporation of America
- Federal Bureau of Prisons
The Federal Bureau of Prisons protects society by confining offenders in the controlled environments of prisons and community-based facilities that are safe, humane, cost-efficient, and appropriately secure, and that provide work and other self-improvement opportunities to assist offenders in becoming law-abiding citizens.
- Joint Commission on Accreditation of Health Organizations (JCAHO)
- National Institute of Corrections
An agency within the U.S. Department of Justice, Federal Bureau of Prisons. The Institute is headed by a Director appointed by the U.S. Attorney General. A 16-member Advisory Board, also appointed by the Attorney General, was established by the enabling legislation (Public Law 93-415) to provide policy direction to the Institute.
- National Institute of Justice
- The Geo Group, Inc.
- National Association of Blacks in Criminal Justice
- National Correctional Industries Association
The National Correctional Industries Association (NCIA) is an international nonprofit professional association whose members represent all 50 state correctional industry agencies, Federal Prison Industries, foreign correctional industry agencies and city/county jail industry programs.
- Montana Department of Corrections
- Nebraska Department of Corrections
- Nevada Department of Corrections
- New Hampshire Department of Corrections
- New Jersey Department of Corrections
- New Mexico Department of Corrections
- New York Department of Corrections
New York City Department of Correction,
75-20 Astoria Blvd., N.Y., N.Y., 11370.
For information on inmates in the custody of the New York City Department of Correction only, call the automated inmate information service at (212) 266-1500.
- North Carolina Department of Corrections
- North Dakota Department of Corrections
- Ohio Department of Corrections
- Oklahoma Department of Corrections
3400 N Martin Luther King Ave
Oklahoma City, OK 73111-4298 or
P.O. Box 11400, Oklahoma City, OK 73136-0400
- Oregon Department of Corrections
- Pennsylvania Department of Corrections
- Rhode Island Department of Corrections
- South Carolina Department of Corrections
- South Dakota Department of Corrections
- Tennessee Department of Corrections
- Texas Department of Corrections
- Utah Department of Corrections
- Vermont Department of Corrections
- Virginia Department of Corrections
Western Region Department of Corrections
5427 Peters Creek Road
Roanoke, VA 24019
Central Region Department of Corrections
6900 Atmore Drive
Richmond, VA 23225
- Washington Department of Corrections
Washington Department of Corrections
7345 Linderson Way SW
Tumwater, WA 98501-6504
- West Virginia Department of Corrections
- Wisconsin Department of Corrections
- Wyoming Department of Corrections